- Mizuko, Master of the Ten Thousand Temples: The current head of the Brotherhood of Shinsei is a woman in her sixties, deeply pious and known throughout the land for her dedication to peace and enlightenment. It is said that in her youth she was a Battle Maiden, but abandoned the ways of the samurai after serving a tour of duty on the Kaiu Wall.
- Akuma, ronin duelist: There are few ronin in the Empire who have gained much acknowledgment by the Clans, but this scar-faced man is one of them -- he competed in the Emerald Tournament, and his skills were enough to make it to the final day of the great tournament before he was eliminated. Those who have met Akuma report that despite his terrifying facial scar and sardonic sense of humor, he is actually a modest man, and somewhat regrets stepping into the public eye.
- Kagekaze, ronin assassin: Many rumors attach to this man, reputed to be both a supremely skilled swordsman and a ruthless assassin willing to take on any commission... for the right price. The few who have met him and survived say he actually claims to be a man of honor, though his code is not one which any right-minded samurai would recognize.
- Ronin Tsume-family Warrior
- Ronin Yojimbo
- Ronin Duelist
- Ronin Maeda-family Bushi
- Ronin Militant Shugenja
- Ronin Maeda-family Kanosei Furudera shugenja
- Ronin Traditional Priest - Fire
- Ronin Traditional Priest - Water
- Ronin Traditional Priest - Earth
Ronin Traditional Priest - Air
Thanks to Richard Burns for creating these templates.